Maharashtra government schemes for farmers Maharashtra has recently launched its farm loan waiver scheme for 2022 – 2023 to help needy farmers. This Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra Mr.Uddhav Thackeray. In this article, we will know about this scheme in detail and we’ll try to understand how it will benefit the farmers from Maharashtra.
We will also check the eligibility criteria and documentation needed to fill this Maharashtra farm loan waiver scheme application. This article will cover every topic from the scheme.
Farm Loan Waiver
Before gathering information about the Maharashtra Farm Loan Scheme, we first need to understand what Farm Loan Waiver is and why we need this kind of scheme?
Basically, some farmers can’t repay the loan they have taken from the central or state government for farming. This could be due to bad weather and poor monsoon. In some cases, the farmers are not able to pay for their primary requirements like food and shelter. Here different state governments launch farm loan waiver schemes to help reduce the burden from farmers. Sometimes it becomes very helpful for reducing the suicidal cases of farmers.
Maharashtra Farm Loan Scheme 2022 – 2023
Recently many such new cases have been found where farmers have committed suicide. Most of the time the reason behind these suicides is the debt that they are in. That’s why Uddhav Thackeray, Chief Minister of Maharashtra has announced a scheme for farmers called the Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme. Through this scheme, they will pardon the loan amount so that farmers do not face any problems or risk their lives.
The Maharashtra Farm Loan scheme is also known as Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme. With this loan, a farmer can purchase all the needed equipment and materials for farming. This interest-free loan scheme will be available for up to 2 Lakhs.
Eligibility Criteria of Maharashtra Farm Loan Scheme 2022 – 2023
This is the Eligibility Criteria of the Maharashtra Farm Loan Scheme. A farmer has to consider these points before applying for MaharashtraLoan Scheme:-
- Only farmers are allowed to apply for this scheme.
- The person who is applying should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- For farming, the loan that you have taken should not exceed the amount of two lakh rupees.
- The applicants who come under the poverty line can only apply for the loan waiver.
- The farmers who were unable to pay the loan till September 30, 2019, will be benefited from the scheme.
- UP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2021 | Agriculture Department UP and up krishi vibhag
- MHADA Recruitment 2021 | mhada.gov.in
- SMAM Kisan Yojana 2021 – Agriculture Schemes
- Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Rjay.in Application form, Rashtriya Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana Apply Now (fake)
- PM kisan tractor scheme
- Block Technology Manager and Assistant Technology Manager Recruitment notification
- MPWCDMIS – Madhya Pradesh Anganwadi Vacancy (MPWCD)
Any kind of agricultural loan waiver requires these kinds of documents:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Land Ownership Proof
- Loan Waiver Application
How to Apply for Loan Waiver
You can apply now for the Maharashtra Farm Loan Scheme. The Applicants have to visit the official site of Maharashtra Krishi Vibhag Website.
You can also follow this link.
It will redirect you to their official website. There you can also check different Krishi Vikas schemes if you belong from a farming background. No registration fees and any kind of charges are mandated to apply for them. This website is available in both the languages Marathi and English. You can choose among any of them according to your preferences.
This scheme has proved to be really helpful. If you are from Maharashtra and searching for loan waiver schemes then you should really apply for this one. I hope this article will clear all your doubts related to the Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023 and now you can easily apply for it.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|ATMAmaharashtra Home||Click Here|
|More Scheme||Click Here|