MHADA Recruitment 2021 or Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority has issued a mega notice in which they informed that Executive Engineer, Deputy Architecture, Assistant Legal Advisor, Junior Engineer, Junior engineer assistant, Architectural Engineering Assistant, Assistant, Senior Clerk, Assistant Engineer, Junior Clerk, Shorthand Writer, Surveyor and Tracer vacancies are opened. A total of 565 vacancies are open. For those who are interested can apply on their Government Website www.mhada.gov.in from 17th September 2021 to For more information such as Education Qualification, vacancies, Apply fee, Salary and more queries are given below. Check our official website atmamaharashtra.org.
|Executive Engineer [Architecture]||13|
|Assistant Legal Advisor||2|
|Junior Architect Assistant||6|
|Architectural Engineering Assistant||44|
|DOWNLOAD APPLICATION PDF file|
|SSC Phase 9 Vacancies (3000+ Posts)||Apply Now|
|UPNL Registration (500+ Posts)||Apply Now|
|SSA Recruitment 2021 (New)||Apply Now|
|Labour Certificate Registration||Apply Now|
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS FOR Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority
- Executive Engineer [Architecture] – Candidate should have Degree in Architecture or Construction from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution and more than 7 years of working experience.
- Deputy Engineer [Architecture] – Candidate should have Degree in Architecture/ Civil from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution and more than 3 years of working experience.
- Administrative Officer – Applicant should Graduate / Diploma in Marketing and Finance in Business Management and at least 5 years of administrative experience in Commerce and Finance.
- Assistant Engineer [Architecture] – Candidate should have Degree in Architecture or Construction from a recognized Board/ University.
- Assistant Legal Advisor – Post graduate in Law and have 5 years of experience in Transfer of Property, Plots for Housing Ownership, Co-operative Housing Institutions and other authorities.
- Junior Engineer [Architecture] – Candidate should have Degree in Architecture/ Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Junior Architect Assistant – Candidate should Graduate/ Post Graduate in Architecture/ Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Architectural Engineering Assistant – Candidate should Graduate in Architecture from a recognized University.
- Assistant – Degree and at least 5 years of work in administrative.
- Senior Clerk – Candidate should have Graduate from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution
- Junior Clerk – Degree and Marathi typography at least 30 sq. m. Speed and in English language typing at least 40 sq. m.
- Shorthand Writer – Candidate should have passed +2 Class from a recognized Board and typography at least 30 sq. m. Speed and in English language typing at least 40 sq. m.
Surveyor – Candidate should have passed +2 Class.
Tracer -Candidate should have passed +2 Class and ITI Certificate in Architecture.
Check Official site for more clarification:
MHADA AGE LIMIT
According to the notice delivered by MHADA, there are 565 opportunities for a very long time. It is suggested that the competitors should really take a look at age limit prior to applying for the MHADA Recruitment 2021.
The age of the Job applicant should be from 18 to 37 years as of 1 January 2021.
Age Relaxation for the SC/ST will be 5 Years and for OBC is 3 Years as per policy of Government reservation.
Candidates can apply after – September 17, 2021.
The deadline to apply their form : 14 October 2021 till 5:00 PM.
Exam date : November 2021
APPLICATION FEES FOR MHADA Recruitment 2021
For General and other Categories Applicants – Rs 500
For SC Category Applicants – Rs 300
For ST/ Backward Class Category Applicants – Rs 300
How to apply application form in MHADA Recruitment 2021?
- First visit their official website www.mhada.gov.in
- Then you have to click on Advertisement regarding recruitment.
- Then after that you have to click on apply now.
- After that a new page will open in which you have to fill in your personal details that they ask for. Fill in all the details carefully.
- You need to remember that your login password will come in handy in exam time.
MHADA Recruitment Admit Card 2021
MHADA Recruitment 2021 will give admit card only on there official website. So check their site 15 days before the exam whether the admit card is released or not. If the MHADA Admit Card 2021 has been released, download it and keep it with you. It will be useful entering in exam center.
MHADA Result 2021
MHADA Result 2021 will be on there official website and not anywhere else. Your result comes within a month after the paper, so you should check website again and again for result.