NCC Digital Forum Registration Process step by step guideline shown in this article. Check how to register in NCC Digital Forum easily. It take just 1-3 minute.
We all know, NCC full form is National Cadet Corps. All the NCC Cadets should register themselves or add their NCC activities on NCC Digital Forum at indiancc.mygov.in NCC Cadets can add their activity in this forum and they can also share their all NCC experiences, their training experiences in audio and video format.
This NCC Digital forum will help NCC Cadets to exchange their experiences with NCC Cadets all over India. Till now, 2,21,871 cadets are registered on this portal, 1,25,560 activities are published on this portal, 3,92,664 cadets contributed on this forum, as on 25th September 2021. A large number of candidates joined this portal by doing online registration.
NCC Digital Forum Registration 2021
- For doing the registration in NCC digital forum, all the candidates have to register on the official Web portal of National Cadet Corps.
- Visit indiancc.mygov.in, click on Register Button at the top of the right corner of the page.
- You have to sign up or register on this website, click on the Register button on the top right of the page.
- You can register with your social media profiles ( Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) or you can also sign up with your Google Account.
- You can also register with your mobile number,
You have to enter Your Name, country (India is selected by default), you can also enter your email id (but email id is not compulsory), You have to enter Your mobile number, you have to select your date of birth, then, you have to select your gender,
- If you have a referral code, you can enter it, if you don’t have any referral code, then skip it.
Click on Create New Account
- Then, an OTP is sent on your mobile number
Then, you have to enter that OTP, and click on Create new account.
Video on how to register:
If you want to Register with Email Id on NCC Digital Forum
- You can also register on this website with your email id
In this case, you don’t need to enter your mobile number
- You have enter your Full Name, your email ID, your country, your date of birth, your gender, you can enter referral code if you have, if you don’t have referral code then skip entering referral code,
- Then, click on Create new account
- Then, an OTP is sent on your email ID,
- You have to enter that OTP and click on Create new account.
- After this, you will be successfully entered in the website.
Now, Click on 3 dotted lines on top right side of the page, you will see Cadet Corner and Add Activity options.
Cadet Corner option on NCC Digital Forum at indiancc.mygov.in
In case, you want to see activities of other cadets, then click on Cadet Corner option, then you will be able to see the activities posted by other NCC Cadets. Add Activity option on NCC Digital Forum at indiancc.mygov.in
Steps to Add Activity on http://indiancc.mygov.in
- If you want to add your own activity, then click on Add Activity option,
You will be redirected to NCC Digital Form Activity Page
- Here, in this page, you have to enter Your Personal Details and Enrollment details.
- In Personal details, you have to enter Your Name, your email ID, your mobile number, your state and district name
- In Enrollment details, you have to enter the Centre the Enrollment details
- You have to enter these details –
- Type of Enrollment
- Date of Enrollment in NCC (date on which you enrolled in NCC)
- NCC number
- Group HQ ( Group Headquarters)
- School or College and Place name.
- Then, tick on I agree to the Terms and Conditions of India Ncc
- Recheck all the details that you entered. And then, click on Submit button
- After submitting all the details, you will get a confirmation message that you have successfully registered, now add your activity.
Add Activity on NCC Digital Forum at indiancc.mygov.in
Click on Activity Section. Then, you have to enter these details –
- Activity Title
- Type of Content
- Brief information about the author
You can also add image or photo of your activity ( like photo of doing NCC Parade or photo of doing Yoga etc)
After filling all the details in this Add Activity section, click on Submit. After clicking on submit, your activity will be submitted. When the moderator will approve your activity, your activity will display on website’s Activity Corner
How to Login to indiancc.mygov.in
- In Starting, when you register on indiancc.mygov.in, you registered with your social media profiles or you registered with your Google account or you registered with your email ID or you registered with your mobile number
- If you registered with social media profile, then you have to login with that social media profile only
- With Google account, you have to login with your Google account
- If you registered with your email id, then you have to login with your email id only
- And if you have registered with your mobile number, then you have to login with your mobile number only
Thank You for Reading, We hope that the information provided above, about how to do registration and add your activity on NCC Digital Forum at indiancc.mygov.in, is very useful for you. We tried our best in explaining all the steps.
If you have any query or you face any difficulty, you can drop your doubts in the comment box.