Our Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi, established the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana to support farmers with irrigation equipment subsidies. The primary motivation for launching this scheme is just to irrigate a large amount of land with a little amount of water (Har Khet Ko Pani). The government intends to increase water-use efficiency with this program, which is why it is known as the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana- per Drop More Crop.
The candidates who want to apply online must first download the official notice and thoroughly understand all qualifying requirements and the application procedure. We will give brief information on the “Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021,” such as the Scheme Advantages, Eligibility Requirements, Essential Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application Process, and other details.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana Beneficiaries
The real beneficiary of this scheme is farmers. In order to participate in the scheme, the candidate should fulfill a number of qualifying criteria. The PMKSY qualifying requirements are as follows: –
- Farmers of all classes and divisions are welcome to join the initiative.
- In order to get a profit from the Yojana, individuals must own land.
- members of self-help organizations, trust cooperative societies, and producer farmer groups may participate in this initiative.
- Farmers who grow property under a lease agreement are also eligible to apply for the PM Krishi irrigation project.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for this scheme.
List Of Benefits Under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
PMKSY was created by bringing together several departments under one roof. It includes departments such as the Ministry of Water Resources, river development and Ganga rejuvenation, land resources, and agriculture and collaboration. The following are the advantages of micro-irrigation:
- It could save a huge amount of water and assist for appropriate water use.
- This approach will result in increased earnings and the most efficient use of fertilizer.
- This will decrease labor costs and enhance soil efficiency of cultivable area, as well as improve crop quality. A greater yield is possible.
- Farmers’ income will rise as a result of this.
Documents Necessary for the Scheme
Participation in the Krishi Sinchai Yojana program requires the submission of certain documents. Candidates can apply for registration online using this document. The following documents are needed for the scheme:
- Aadhaar Card, Address Proof, Caste Certificate, State Domicile Certificate, and Passport-Size Photographs
- Passbook for a Bank Account and a Mobile Number
- Papers Concerning Agricultural Land
- Certificate of Occupancy
How To Apply?
Farmers who wish to get the advantage of the PMKSY scheme and grow a large number of crops without wasting water supplies may take the following simple steps to complete Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana Registration (PMKSY Registration):
- Go to the official website, pmksy.gov.in
- Find login option on the homepage
- Log in by filling in your name and email id
- Select the relevant link
- get information from the pdf guideline and apply
- Now, submit all of the requested information and go to the next step.
- Upload the above-mentioned papers here and click the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, it will be considered for evaluation.
- This application form may be downloaded or printed for future reference by the applicant.