SMAM Kisan Yojana Online Registration 2021 – Agriculture Schemes: Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Objectives, SMAM Kisan scheme new. Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://agrimachinery.nic.in/.
Hello farmer brothers, today I have brought a Agriculture subsidy scheme for you, in which you will get 50 to 80% subsidy on buying machines related to agriculture, this scheme has been launched by the Central Government. So if you belong to any state then you are eligible for it and can apply for this scheme. For more information related to new schemes or Yojana check https://atmamaharashtra.org/.
So friends, let me tell you a little bit about this scheme. In this, subsidy ranging from 50 to eighty percent will be made available to you financially. But under this you have to apply online, through which you can easily buy the equipment which is related to agriculture. Let me tell you without taking much of your time. How do you apply for the scheme.
SMAM Kisan Yojana Online Registration Process
- First of all you have to open Google and have to search agrimachinery
- When your search result will come then on top website will be found agrimachinery.nic.in has to open it.
- When you click on it, you will immediately go to the Government of India website “Direct Benefit Transfer In Agriculture Mechanization”
- When the website will open properly, then going down there is a complete data that how many farmers are registered on it, how much subsidy has been approved to beneficiaries.
- You will find a registration link in the blue box above.
- By clicking on it, you get three options click on farmer.
- After that three options will appear in front of you. Aadhar number, mobile number and your name which is on Aadhar card, you can proceed by selecting any of these
- After this, the option will come in front of you, add application.
- There you will see an Add New Project option, click on it.
- After this a form will open in front of you which you have to fill carefully otherwise, you may not get any benefit or your registration may be canceled. So fill your basic details carefully.
- After this you have to get a new phone which you have to set the implementation and location.
- And after that you click on Check Availability and after that a next option will open.
- After that all your details will be shown to you again to check you have entered correctly.
- After that you have to accept the terms and conditions and click on add application.
- After clicking on it, an application number will appear in front of you.
- In which you have to click on Find Dealer. A list of all the dealer will appear in front of you.
- Then after selecting the dealer, you attach your bank detail and after that click on submit bank detail.
- After this an option opens in front of you in which you have to enter the details of your land. In this you have to enter the full address of your land and upload a document of the land.
- After this you have to upload the photos of all your documents like farmer photo, PAN card, Land Tax Receipt, Cast certificate and more.
- After this your application completed and will be submitted.
- You will keep getting updates on the mobile number you have attached.
- Aadhar card – To identify the beneficiary
- Passport size photo of Farmer
- Record of Right ( ROR ) of land to upload while adding and details
- Copy of first page of the bank pass book on which the details of the beneficiary are given
- Copy of any ID Proof ( Aadhar Card / Driving License / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport )
- Copy of Caste Category Certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC
For more data, Beneficiary can contact on the accompanying numbers as per their state-
- Punjab- 9814066839, 01722970605
- Bihar – 9431818911, 9431400000
- Rajasthan – 9694000786, 9694000786
- Uttarakhand – 0135- 2771881
- Madhya Pradesh – 0755-2583313
- Jharkhand – 9503390555
- Uttar Pradesh – 9235629348, 0522-2204223
- Haryana – 9569012086