KSEB LED Bulb Registration, wss.kseb.in, KSEB bulbs, KSEB free bulb registration, Apply now for free, Kerala state electricity board Free bulbs.
KSEB or we can say that Kerala state electricity board as just launched a new project named “Filament Free Kerala“. In this project the Kerala government will provide LED filament bulbs to the general public. This project came under Urja Kerala Mission.
Kerala government is giving this filament bulb to the public and if this bulb gets damaged then they will replace it for free and give a new bulb. The main purpose of this Urja Kerala mission is to replace the consumption of all the incandescent lamps, old ordinary bulbs and CFL by these new efficient LED bulbs.
|KSEB LED Bulb Registration
|Kerala State Electricity Board
|Price of LED Bulb
|1st phase Of distribution
|March to September
|2nd phase Of distribution
|September to December
|Government Website link
Table of Contents
KSEBL LED bulb Online Apply
Those who are interested in buying these LED bulb must visit the official government site wss.kseb.in. Follow these steps :-
- First click on this website wss.kseb.in.
- After clicking on this the website will open, then just click on “Apply” button.
- Then a new window will open where you have to register yourself.
- For registration you have to fill the correct information like consumer name, bill number, email id, password, etc.
- In the End after filling all the details full click on Register button.
KSEB led bulb registration 2023
Kerala government is distributor LED bulbs at cheap prices to regional public to save more and more electricity, as we all know these led bulbs consumes less electricity than the old bulbs. These bulbs are distributed by Kerala State electricity board.
For the first time the registration process was done on March for the allotment of worth Rs 750 crore of KSEB LED bulbs. These allotments are divided into some phases. In the first phase, Kerala government allotted 2 crore LED bulbs to the people.
Now the second phase has been started in September. In the second phase, before December, the government will distribute 2.5 crore of LED bulbs among the people. And then the 3rd phase will start next year 2023.
- Punjabi Sexy Video: With YouTube Links [NEW]
- Singer Sanam Puri and Zuchobeni Tungoe got Married
- Carl Lentz Net Worth Reports cross $5 million
- Bahsid Mclean Case Study | Bahsid Mclean selfie News
- Learn How to Save tax on Agricultural land in 2024 (Tax News)
Feature Of KSEB Bulbs
- These LED bulbs are available at very cheap prices.
- Government is providing total 9 LED bulbs to really public.
- These bulbs are available at 69 rupees which is more cheaper than local market.
- Is bulbs save more electricity.
- This service is available for all KSEBL customers.
- Customer can replace this bulbs in case of any interior damage.
- The replacement is free of cost.
- These bulbs are also safe for our environment.