Epos Kerala government allows an online PDS system for issuing ration cards. AePDS or Kerala PDS transaction in Kerala, as well as a stock registry. The epos Kerala website allows you to check your active/inactive status.
In comparison to other Indian states, the Kerala government is making the ration card system more efficient. They not only supplied ration cards effectively, but they also made ration distribution simple.
The government made certain that grains and other goods were provided to each and every deserving citizen without delay. Door-to-door facilities are used to deliver the goods. The Kerala government has clarified the procedure to guarantee that rations are distributed to those who are eligible for it. Application forms for Kerala Ration Cards are accessible both online and offline. Here you can get full and thorough information about the epos kerala gov in service.
Table of Contents
Epos Kerala Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
The head of the household must meet all of the requirements for a ration card. The following are the requirements for ration card holders:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- Must be a resident of the relevant state, particularly Kerala.
- Furthermore, applicants must not have a ration card of another Indian state.
- Additionally, should qualify for other government-mandated criteria.
- The ration card is also given to homeless individuals by the Taluk supply officer.
Kerala Ration Card Validity:
- The ration card remains valid until the ration cardholder surrenders it.
- As a result, if the ration card is suspended by authority, it becomes null and void.
- If 2 individuals of the same household have ration cards, one of them is invalid.
Documents Required for Kerala Ration Card
To apply for a ration card, you must provide the following documents:
- Voter ID card
- Driver’s License
- Passport size photo.
- A Photo Id Card issued by the Government
- The individual’s passport, banking passbook, or proof of address, such as an electric and water bill, are required.
- In addition, all family members have valid identification.
- Most recent mobile phone phone bill
- If the applicant is a renter in a leased home, he or she must show a cancelled rent agreement or an outdated ration card.
Epos Kerala Ration Card Application Forms
Epos Kerala Ration Card application forms and other kinds of applications are available for Kerala residents’ various needs.
- General Category
- New Members registration
- Ration Card Correction
- Copied Ration Card
- Form for Transferring Ration Cards
- Removal of members’ names from the ration card list.
- change ration card holder.
Epos Kerala login
To login a Kerala PDS or AePDS account, go to epos.kerala.gov.in and then follow these steps:
- Visit the webpage of AePDS Kerala.
- Select ‘Login’ from the menu.
- Go to https://epos.kerala.gov.in/Login.jsp for further information.
- Enter your Kerala Public Distribution System user ID.
- Enter your login information.
- Captcha code must be entered
- Click the Login button to get started.
Stock Register (epos.kerala.gov.in)
There are many navigation choices on the Kerala AePDS site, such as MIS, FPS, Sales, UIDAI, Allotment, IMPDS, and so on. You must use the following ways to verify the epos kerala stock register:
- Navigate to the website epos.kerala.gov.in
- Select FPS from the Menu.
- Select the Scheme-wise Stock Register link.
- Register for the month you choose.
- Choose the year and the district.
- Check the stock register after choosing your TSO and ARD Submit.
How to apply for a Kerala ration card online.
You may apply for a ration card online at the following these steps:
- Visit the Civil Department’s official website.
- Select the New Ration Card option.
- The new website will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the ration card online application completely and accurately.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click also on the activation link that was sent to you.
- Log in to the website using your user ID and password.
- In the event of a new application, the three options will be displayed on the screen.
- Obtaining a new ration card
- Certificate of Non-Renewal
- Select your preferred choice by clicking on it.
- Upload the required papers in PDF format.
- Check the details.
- Take the print of the registration form for future use.
- Submit the application form, together with the necessary papers, to the TSO center.
How to apply offline for Kerala Ration Card
- Download the form by going to the local Kerala ration card PDS office.
- Ration card application forms are available for download from the website.
- Go to website
- Click the navigation bar
- Select “Application form for new ration card.“
- Then select the download option.
- You may submit the ration card in the department by filling out the printout; you will get the ration card within 7 days.
Kerala Ration Card Types – Epos Kerala
The Food Supplies Department of Kerala has issued four kinds of ration cards in the state. In which the Yellow Ration Card, pink card, white card will be issued to citizens.
- The Yellow Card is made accessible to individuals from the Most Backward Classes.
- The Pink Ration Card or Pink Card is given to individuals who fall below the poverty line.
- Citizens will be issued a blue ration card or a blue card if they are over the poverty level, whereas higher class individuals will be issued a white ration card or a white card.
How to Get the Kerala Ration Card List
- To view the Kerala Ration Card List, first visit the Kerala Food Supplies Department’s official website.
- After accessing the Kerala Food Supplies Department’s official website, click on the Beneficiary Details link.
- After you click on this link, a new page will appear in which you must input the SRC No.
- Fill and Submit needs a click on the button.
- Following that, the Kerala Ration Card List should display in front of you, allowing you to verify your name online.
How to check the Status of Kerala Ration Card Online
To monitor the status of your ration card request, just follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the Civil Department’s official website.
- Select application status.
- A new website will appear on your screen.
- Enter your application number here.
- Click the search button.
Procedure for filing up Online Grievance Check for Kerala Ration Card
- First, visit the official website.
- Now, choose the “grievance redressal” option.
- Select the “submit your grievance” option.
- Select the “submit” option.
- A grievance application will be shown.
- Complete the application form
- Enter the captcha code and submit the form
- the list will be displayed on your device screen