Uttarakhand government has issued the notice for new Post Office Jobs. Total 581 GDS Vacancies, Read how to Apply Now online –
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department or Uttarakhand Post Office Circle has issued a notification in which they informed Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies are opened. Those who are interested can only apply through online application portal on their official Website from 23 August 2021 to 25 September 2021 till 5:30 PM. For more information such as How to Apply, Education Qualification, Application fee, Salary and more queries are given below. Check our official website atmamaharashtra.org
Table of Contents
AGE LIMIT For GDS
- The age of the Candidate should be from 18 to 40 years as on 23 August 2023.
- Age Relaxation for the SC/ST will be 5 Years and for OBC is 3 Years as per Government rules.
- Person with Disability is 10 years
- Person with Disability OBC is 13 years
- Person with Disability SC/ST is 15 years as on 23 August 2023.
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||40 years|
Salary of Gramin Dak Sevak
Gramin Dak Sevak salary is 10,000 for 4 Hour work and 12,000 for 5 hour work
Candidate should have passed 10 Class with Local language and English Subjects from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Candidates can apply after – 23 August 2021.
- Last date for registration : 25 September 2021 till 5:00 PM.
- Selection is based on 10 Class Marks
For General and other Categories Applicants – Rs 100
For SC/ST/PWD/Trans-women and All Female Applicants – Free
How to apply
First, visit the official website https://indiapost.gov.in or
Then you need to click on the GSD Ad.
Then you have to click Apply Now.
A new page will then open where you have to enter the requested personal data.
Fill in all the details carefully.
Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS