SSC or also know as Staff Selection Commission has issued the notification for the recruitment of 3200+ employees in Phase 9 2021. In this article we will discuss about how to apply for SSC phase 9 recruitment, selection process, starting and last date of submitting application.
SSC Phase 9 recruitment 2021
The notification SSC Phase 9 recruitment 2021 of has been issued for those who have completed their examination in Matriculation (10th), Higher Secondary examination (+2) and Graduation & above higher qualifications. This notification was issued on 24th September 2021. The SSC has released this notification for interested candidate in SSC for the phase 9 2021 from their official website ssc.nic.in on 24th Sep 2021. Last date of applying is 25th October 2021. Those candidates who are willing to join as SSC can fill the application as soon as possible.
SSC Selection post recruitment 2021
Read this article if you are interested for the examination of SSC Selection post recruitment 2021. Check the following table to get information related to recruitment important dates.
|Notification Issued date||24th September 2021|
|Last Date of submission||25th October 2021|
|End date fees submission||28 October|
|Post Exam date||January or February 2022|
The application can be submitted online for the candidates who are between 18 to 30 only. Please also check the age limits before applying for this recruitment.
|Minimum Age Limit||18|
|Maximum Age Limit||30|
- OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification apply now, OSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Apply Now | Madhya Pradesh Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment Apply Now – 581 GDS Vacancies (September)
- UPNL Registration form 2021 Online | UPNL vacancy 2021 Apply
- MHADA Recruitment 2021 | mhada.gov.in
Education Qualification information
This job is available for those who have completed their education in Matriculation (10th), Higher Secondary examination (+2) and Graduation & above higher qualifications. So those who are eligible for this SSC recruitment can apply online.
Vacancy details Category wise
- GEN – 1366
- SC – 477
- ST – 249
- OBC – 788
- EWS – 381
SSC Selection post recruitment Fees
- Interested candidate can pay the Rs 100 as fees after filling the application form.
- For Those candidates who belongs to scheduled caste (SC), scheduled tribe (ST), ex-servicemen (ESMs), and persons with disabilities (PWDs) do not have to pay ony of the fees charges.
- And also all women will not have to pay fees charges.
Post-Phase 9 Selection Process for SSC Selection 2021
The selection process for SSC post phase 9 will be shown below with full details. General there are only two stages of selection. The candidate who will pass these two selection process will get the job.
- Exams conducted on computers
- Validation of documents
Exams Conducted on Computer
This examination have three different steps, after passing each step the candidate will go toward for the next step. Negative marking of 0.50 will be given for every incorrect answer.
- Upcoming Singing Auditions 2021 Registration (Apply Now)
- LDA Housing Scheme 2021: ldaonline.in
- Kapil Sharma Show Ticket Price Details | Online Registration (TICKET)
SSC Phase 9 Application Process
The candidates must follow the steps if they are interested to to fill the application form. Check the following points to register yourself in SSC Phase 9 exam:
- For doing the registration, all the candidates must have to visit on the official Web portal of Staff Selection Commission on https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply.
- After visiting the official website the candidate must click on “OTHERS” the a new section will open.
- In that new section, just scroll down and click on “Apply” link button, shown in below screenshot.
- Then a new popup window will came. Just click on “ok” button to register yourself in this official portal.
- A new window will open then just click on register Button of the right corner of the page.
- You have to sign up or register on this website, click on the Register button in the site.
- The candidates have to fill some information like email id, name and phone number and password.
- And then re-enter all the necessary information in order to sign in.
- After sign in a new window will open where you will find apply for SSC phase 9 recruitment button. Click on that button and feel all the important information correctly.
- Information like mobile number, date of birth, gender, etc. will be correctly filled.
- Then you have to pay the application fee of Rs 100.
- if some candidates are eligible for benchmark then he must specify his/her disability certificate number in the form.
- Then in the end, candidate can take the screen shot and printout of the application form with fees receipt
- Matriculation (10th) Exam results certificate.
- Phone number and Email id.
- A JPEG passport-sized photo copy of candidate, photo should be coloured.
- Scanned digital signature of candidate must also be submitted.
Thank You for Reading. We hope that the information provided above, about SSC Selection post recruitment Phase 9 2021 is very useful for you. We tried our best in explaining all the steps.
If you have any query related to this or you face any difficulty, you can drop your doubts in the comment section.