UPLMIS Login, Apply Labour Card, get labour certificate now: For Uttar Pradesh’s workforce and small-scale workers, the state government has established UPLMIS. To assist workers and unorganized labourers in Uttar Pradesh, the state government has launched the UPLMIS portal [Uttar Pradesh Labor Management Information System]. Workers can register for the Uttar Pradesh Labour Management Information System through this portal.
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a scheme called UPLMIS for all construction workers in the state, with UPLMIS the goal of improving their working conditions as well as giving financial assistance. If you are also a labourer from Uttar Pradesh, you can benefit from this scheme; however, if you do not have all of the details, read this post to learn everything you need to know.
The LMIS UP online portal makes it simple to register employees who fall under the labour category. Below you can find detailed information regarding UPLMIS registration, the application process, and how to apply for benefits online.
The labourers were unable to benefit from the government initiative due to a lack of knowledge and awareness. However they can now apply for all schemes online using the Bocw portal at upbocw.in. All citizens who work as physical labourers must have a Shramik or labour card, according to the government.
Registration for UPLMIS
The following is information for Uttar Pradesh workers interested in learning more about the UPLMIS registration process:
- To begin, go to the official website of UPBOCW.
- On the website’s home page, you’ll notice several possibilities from which to choose the worker option.
- After you click on the Worker option, a list of options will appear, from which you can select Labor Registration / Correction and click on it.
- You will be redirected to uplims after clicking the link.
- This will bring up the registration page for the labour management information system.
- On the registration page, you must enter all of your personal information, such as your Aadhar card number, circle, and district.
- After that, input your cell number once more and click Get OTP to receive an OTP.
- Fill in the OTP that appears on your phone correctly and click the submit button.
- The applicants are also eligible to make certain changes if needed in their application forms.
|Apply under UPLMIS||Click Here|
Eligibility for UPLMIS Registration
Candidates for the UPLMIS-launched UPBOCW scheme must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate of Uttar Pradesh is required.
- The person should have served as a labour in Uttar Pradesh for over a period of 3 months in the previous year.
- Applicants of 18 to 60 years of age are eligible
- SMAM Kisan Yojana 2021 – Agriculture Schemes
- Security Guard Board Registration – sgbregistration (APPLY)
- SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification – APPLY ONLINE
Documents Required by UPLMIS
Citizens of the state who wish to participate in this programme must possess the following documents:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- passbook for the bank
- two pictures of passport size
- a letter of self-declaration or a certificate of employment
UPLMIS Login Procedure
If workers in Uttar Pradesh don’t know how to use UPLMIS, we have the following information for them:
- To do so, first go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh’s Labor Department.
- You’ll notice a link to department login on the home page of website; click it.
- Now you must enter your User ID and Password into the login panel that appears in front of you.
- Select the user type once again. Let us explain that you will have two alternatives here: a departmental login and a user login.
- You must select the user login option and then press the login button once more.
- You will be able to login to your ID in a very simple manner this way.
- The UPLMIS Helpline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Workers in Uttar Pradesh can call the following numbers if they have any problems registering on LMIS or if they need any other information:
Address- Kisan Mandi Bhawan, Vibhuti khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226010 (Uttar Pradesh) India
UPBOCW: The Uttar Pradesh government has launched an online platform called BOCW UP, which can be found at upbocw.in. The Department of Labour Uttar Pradesh launched the up bocw portal, which allows workers to take advantage of different welfare schemes provided by the state government for workers and Shramiks. To take advantage of the benefits of up bocw, workers must first register online at the bocw up website. The labourers will receive a shramik card after registering on the bocw, which will be utilised to access schemes.
Workers in the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction (BOCW) sector have built an online platform for all UP labourers. The government hopes to deliver a variety of services to workers through the Bocw up site. The government has launched a number of initiatives aimed at improving the lives of physical labourers. Now, workers can register for these schemes online through the Upbocw portal. Previously, labours were unable to profit from government initiatives owing to a lack of knowledge and information, but today, through the Upbocw portal, they may apply for schemes online without leaving their homes, using their mobile/computer or CSCs.
UPBocw Labour Card Benefits
The government of Uttar Pradesh offers a variety of social programmes to its citizens. Laborers can profit from the UPBOCW Shramik Card in a variety of ways, including: Financial Assistance for Daughters’ Weddings, Workers can also take advantage of Maternity Schemes, which give cash assistance from the Uttar Pradesh government.
- Login to UpBocw
- Visit the UP bocw’s official website, upbocw.in.
- Click the Login Button on the homepage.
- Now type your login and password into the boxes provided.
- Now Login by pressing the Login button.
- You are now signed into the Upbocw portal.
People can apply for Shramik or Labour Card in Uttar Pradesh Bocw if they meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must have worked as a labourer or a construction worker.
- A valid Aadhar card is required.
- Passport to the Bank
- Employee self-declaration/certificate
UPLMIS Helpline Number And Contact Address
- Address– Kisan Mandi Bhawan, Vibhuti khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226010 (Uttar Pradesh) India
- Phone number– 0522-2344001 (UPBOCW)
- Email id– firstname.lastname@example.org (UPBOCW) and email@example.com
Friends, we explained in this article how workers in Uttar Pradesh can register for the LMIS scheme and take benefit of it by including the important information in this blog that will be beneficial to you. As a result, please forward this article to any Uttar Pradesh workers who are interested in taking advantage of this program.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|ATMAmaharashtra Home||Click Here|
|More Jobs||Click Here|