Esewa Punjab Track Status 2023 | Sewa Kendra Appointment: Preview your Certificate, check track status, Sewa Kendra appointment booking online. Learn how to Check Track status online.
Esewa Punjab Track Status
Esewa Punjab is an online portal developed and managed by the State Government of Punjab to assist the citizens in terms of Government paper and details. The services provided by esewa Punjab track status which is incorporated by Punjab Government managed Government to Citizens (G2C) portal. The main motive of forming E Sewa Punjab is to allow the citizens seamless delivery in e-district administration. Through this article on you will learn about E Sewa Punjab government portal, the application process, track status, and much more. So read this article till the end to know all the information.
यहाँ भी पढ़े:
How to Register on E Sewa Punjab Portal?
To book an appointment or avail of any service from E Sewa Punjab Portal, the first thing you have to do is register on the portal, and then you can avail of the services. So here is the step how you register on E Sewa Punjab: –
- You have to visit the official website of E Sewa Punjab Portal: – https://esewa.punjab.gov.in.
- You will land on the official page of E Sewa Punjab. There you will see 3 options. Click on “Certificate Verification” if you want to verify your certificate.
- Click on “Track Status” if you want to track your status. Then an application form of E Sewa will open. There you can enter your details like email, mobile number, and other required details for verification by Punjab seva kendra.
- Once you filled in the details for E Sewa, click on Submit.
- You have successfully registered on the website of Portal of government of Punjab.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|ATMAmaharashtra Home||Click Here|
Services of E Sewa Punjab –
As stated above, the services of various departments are provided on the E Sewa Punjab portal. The services of the Punjab Government department under the E Sewa Punjab portal are given below for your reference.
- Issuing the birth and death certificates of the citizens.
- Home department
- Agriculture Department
- Revenue Department
- Governance Reforms Department
- Issue of SC, ST, OBC, and other certificates.
- Pensioners’ Grievances and Welfare Department (Grievance Redressal)
- Health Department
- Issuing the Residence certificate of Punjab citizens.
- social security department
- Rural Development and Panchayat Department (Rural Area Certificate)
- Food and Civil Supplies Department – Applying for new or duplicate or separate ration card and changing other information in Ration Card.
Objective of E Sewa Portal
If you have ever tried to apply for a government card or certificate online, then you know how difficult it is to get your work done, and for that, you have to make several rounds to the office before getting the work done. Moreover, if you are in a village, then you have to travel to towns and cities to get your work done.
So, for this, the Government of Punjab has started this E Sewa Punjab. The Government of Punjab has started E Sewa Punjab so that citizens can easily apply for birth certificates, death certificates, and other important documents and services through this portal from the comfort of their homes. It just takes a few steps and minutes to get the work done. Also, the Punjab Government has opened E Sewa Centres so that people can verify the documents and get help.
Features of E Sewa Punjab Portal
E Sewa Punjab Portal has a lot of features as stated below: –
- As a citizen of Punjab, you can apply for almost all the certificates, services of different departments under the Punjab government Portal at the same time.
- One knows you have to stand in queues to get your work done in Government offices especially in populated states like Punjab. The Portal of the Punjab Government allows you to apply from home without standing in lines.
- It is very easy to track your service status from the portal of e-sewa portal of Punjab government.
- If you have queries, you can book an appointment with the Centre on your mobile.
- You can verify the certificates on the E Sewa Portal and download an e-certificate for your convenience.
Track Application on E Sewa Portal
After you have applied for any service or certificate on the E Sewa Punjab Portal, you want to track the status. You can easily check the application status on the website on E Sewa Punjab itself. So here are the steps on how you can check the status: –
- You have to go to the official website of Punjab Portal.
- On the home page of Punjab Portal, you will see the option of “Track Application.”
- There you will be asked to enter the application number which was messaged or mailed to you by E Sewa when you applied for the certificate.
- On entering the application number, you have to verify the captcha and click on Submit.
- Then you will be able to track the status of your application on the e-sewa Portal.
Book an Appointment with E-Sewa Portal
After the launch of the E Sewa Punjab Portal, you do not have to stand in line. Instead, you can book an appointment and visit the E Sewa center at the scheduled time. You have to follow the steps to book an appointment: –
- You have to visit the website of E Sewa Punjab Portal.
- When you land on the home page, you will get an option of “Sewa Kendra Appointment Booking.”
- You have to enter your name, phone number, and available time for your appointment on Portal.
- After filling in the details, the appointment will be fixed, and you can visit the E-Sewa Punjab center on the date and time.
So, we hope you got an idea about e-sewa Punjab Portal and how you can book appointment, track status and avail other services with this Portal. You can save time with the launch of E Sewa Punjab Portal so go to the website and avail the services. Open the website, register and avail the services and get your work done from the Punjab Portal from the comfort of your home.