UPP Pay Slip and UP Police Salary Slip, Becoming employed as a Police Officer is one of the most honorable jobs in India. Every Indian wants to get a job in the police department. The two main reasons for this is getting respect in society and a good pay slip. The craze for jobs in the UP police department is increasing day by day. Around 9500 vacant vacancies are coming this year. People who are interested in these posts can apply online.
In this article, we will briefly discuss the UP Police Salary Slip and other benefits of UP Police Posts for young adults. This article will help you in deciding whether you should apply for this post or not.
So, without any further ado let’s get started:-
Table of Contents
UP Police Posts
Every year the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) conducts different exams for the available vacant positions in the department. The different posts that you can opt for after getting qualified in the examination are Constable, Accounting, Clerk, SI, SP, DSP, etc. This year the mode of examination will be online. Further details will be provided on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion board.
The link is given below:-
This is the official website of the UP Police Department. You can visit this website to check various other options such as the official helpline number and services provided by the Uttar Pradesh Police Department Units.
UP Police Salary Slip
The UP Police Salary Slip may differ according to the post reputation and work. For example, you will recognize an immense rise in salary from the Clerk / Constable to the SI and SP. This implicates that officers at a higher position are paid more compared to the ones that are in a lower position.
Now, let’s check the salary slip of all the Vacancies available in the UP Police Department.
UPP Salary Slip of SI in the UP Police Department:-
- The UP SI (Sub Inspector) net salary is around Rs 24,000 to Rs 76,000. Besides the net salary, some other perks are also included in the salary structure such as Pay Scale, Grade Pay, HRA, Gross Monthly Salary, etc.
For the SI UP Police Post, the Pay Scale is around Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800. The Grade Pay is around 4,000 and the HRA and Gross Monthly Salary are 13,000 and 30,000 respectively.
UPPOLICE PAY SLIP of Clerk, Accounting, SP and others in the UP Police Department:-
In the following posts, the pay scale is divided into two categories according to the Fitness Factor. These two categories are the 6th Pay Commission and the 7th Pay Commission.
- For the post of Clerk, the In-hand Salary for the 6th Pay commission is Rs 6,000 to 20,000. This particular class has a Grade Pay of Rs 2,800.
In the UP Police Clerk post your initial basic pay will be Rs 8,000.
Similarly to this, the employees who are on the 7th Pay scale will get an In-hand Salary of around Rs 6,000 to 20,000. The initial basic pay and monthly gross salary are around Rs 30,000 and 40,000 respectively.
- The Salary Slip of Accounting is the same as Clerk.
- The constable on the 6th pay commission earns around Rs 5000 to 20000 with the Grade Pay of Rs 2000. The initial Basic Pay is Rs 7000.
The 7th Pay Scale Salary Slip includes Initial Basic Pay of Rs 25,000 and a Monthly Gross Salary of Rs 30,000.
- The In-hand Salary of DSP in the 6th Pay Commission is around Rs 15,000 – 30,000 with the Grade Pay of 7,600 and the Initial Pay is Rs 20,000.
The DSP 7th Pay Scale Salary Slip includes Initial Basic Pay of Rs 25,000 and a Monthly Gross Salary of Rs 30,000.
- The In-hand Salary of SP (Superintendent of Police) in the 6th Pay Commission is around Rs 15,000 – 35,000 with the Grade Pay of 5,600 and the Initial Pay is Rs 21,000.
The SP 7th Pay Commission Salary Slip includes Initial Basic Pay of Rs 75,000 and a Monthly Gross Salary of Rs 1,10,000 – 1,30,000.
I hope this table will clear all your doubts regarding the salary slip of the UP police department. Soon the UP Government will publish the list of Vacant Posts for the UP Police Department. You can fill them in according to your preparation level and eligibility.