PayManager | paymanager.raj.nic.in Login, Salary Bill Process: check how to apply, how to login, how to reset password and bill status
PayManager in Detail
PayManager is an integrated platform that offers a stable, secure infrastructure as well as enhanced capabilities for managing all aspects of an employee’s salary information. The Rajasthan government developed Paymanager. All government employees in Rajasthan have the ability to delete all salary-related information from this website. Apart from that, all government employees in Rajasthan have their salaries paid here. Pay Manager is a part of Rajasthan’s Integrated Financial Management System, which includes a salary bill preparation system for government employees as well as other financial data such as salary slips, DA arrears, leave encashment, and so on.
The following are some of the most major advantages of using the Pay Manager. If you haven’t already, have a look at it.
• With the aid of this web site PayManager, employees receive an integrated one platform to handle income data, bill payment details, and more.
• This portal is simple to use and provides enhanced security, ensuring that all employee data is completely secure and that employees do not have to worry about their data being misused.
• By using the staff login portal link, employees may access all of the services available through their employee dashboard panel.
• Employees may see their monthly pay stubs, make online payments, and view their income tax statements, while staff members can produce salary bills, FVC bills, and retirement bills, among other things.
Paymanager Employee Login
Staff employees can use the staff login portal link to access the portal and use the services available, such as salary slip download and income tax statement, among others. Please follow the procedures described below to log in. You’ll need a new username to log in as a different user. To get started, copy and paste the PAYMANAGER URL into your browser.
You must type in the password that you had previously stored if you are not using the puzzle bar in the password box; if you are using the puzzle bar pay manager, your password is your date of birth (for example, if your date of birth is December 19, 1999, your password will be 19121999). If users forget your password, you may reset it in the Forgotten Password section below. Following that, you must provide some information, such as your username and password, which are outlined below.
- First and foremost, you must input your username; if you are unsure about your username, go to this URL PAYMANAGER.RAJ.NIC.IN After navigating to the URL, put in your name, the name of your father or spouse, and your date of birth, and then search. Once you’ve located the username, go to the payment manager’s website.
- Aside from that, there is another box for entering captcha in which you must fill in some English alphabets in the given box.
- Following that, you have three options in front of you: Digital, Department, and HOD. Select the option that corresponds to your department and log in again.
- If you’ve logged in to Puzzle Bar, your password will now be your birthday. You’ll be prompted to establish a new password after checking in using your date of birth.
- Security Guard Board Registration – sgbregistration (APPLY)
- MultiProduct.net | Multi Products Service – Real or Fraud
- SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification – APPLY ONLINE
- My NEP Registration 2021 Online | mynep Ambassador Or MyNEP full form
Paymanager Salary Bill Process and Status
PayManager Forget Password
If you forget your pay manager’s password, you can reset it by following the procedures outlined below.
- Go to the Pay Manager website (http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/) to get started.
- You will notice an option to forget your password on the home page, which you must select.
- When you select Forget Password, a form will appear in front of you, prompting you to input your employee ID, bank account number, date of birth, and mobile phone number (number registered in office).
- Next, choose the option to validate your phone number and confirm your phone number.
- You’ll be led to the password reset page when you’ve validated your identity.
- Fill in the new password twice and click the confirm button to complete the process. Your Pay Manager password will be successfully reset after this.
Dashboard for Employees
The many features accessible on the employee dashboard page are available to all employees. Employees can also download other reports such as GA55, Pay Slip, and so on. To utilise any of the services, you must first log into the portal. Please read through the entire procedure listed below.
- Step 1: Open the paymanager online website.
- Step 2: Use the login form on the right side of the home page to log in to the portal. Enter your username, password, captcha code, and employee option to log in.
- Step 3: On your employee dashboard, after you’ve logged in, you’ll see the screen below.
Place your mouse pointer on the Employee Corner link on the employee dashboard page. Below are the possibilities for employee services. The connections to the services listed below can be found here.
- Request for an employee transfer
- Information on the employees
- TA medical expenses
- Request for Master Data
- Employee evaluations
- The procedure for logging into PayManager DDO is as follows:
For salary bill preparation and other crucial duties, you’ll need to log in as a Drawing and Disbursing Officer (DDO). The procedure for logging into DDO is outlined below.
- Go to the official website. below the login form, click the DDO/Employee login link.
- Select the DDO option underneath the login form for the Drawing and Disbursing Officer login.
- Then, using your user id and password, click the login button.
- You’ve successfully logged in as a DDO user, and your DDO dashboard will appear.
How can I change an employee’s status?
If there are any inaccurate entries, you must amend the employee status using the official site; otherwise, you may experience strange complications such as salary deductions. The PayManager employee status update page allows employees to view and edit the information listed below.
Type of service:
- Subcategory of service
- Quota for service
- Eligibility for benefits
- Relationship status
Pay Manager PRI
It’s another website that offers comparable services. It is also part of the Rajasthan government’s Finance department. It is used to create salary bills for the PanchayatiRaj Rajasthan personnel. This portal also has PaySlips for Panchayati Raj employees.
Through the official Pre PayManager portal, all Panchayati Raj employees can access their Salary Slip, GA55, and other information.
Thanks for reading, If you have any question regarding this article then must comment below.